I had a nice Mother's Day. Chad and the kids bought a beautiful bouquet of flowers for me, Paige picked them out. We had a quiet day, I got to take a nap and then we had dinner with my mom and Pam and Todd at the Legion. It was Steak Fry Sunday so we enjoyed a steak, it was good. We went to my mom's after dinner and the kids had fun playing with Grandma's toys and her kitty's. Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Mother's Day
I had a nice Mother's Day. Chad and the kids bought a beautiful bouquet of flowers for me, Paige picked them out. We had a quiet day, I got to take a nap and then we had dinner with my mom and Pam and Todd at the Legion. It was Steak Fry Sunday so we enjoyed a steak, it was good. We went to my mom's after dinner and the kids had fun playing with Grandma's toys and her kitty's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment